- 1 Egg
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 3/4 Wholewheat Flour
- 1 1/2 cup BLISS Triple Berry Muesli
- Heat oven to 375 degrees
- Sift flour, baking soda & salt together. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix butter, sugar, & vanilla until creamy. Beat in the egg.
- Add flour mixture & combine.
- Stir in muesli & combine.
- Drop by teaspoons on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes.
- Place on a baking rack to cool whilst preparing the chocolate coating.
- 8oz semisweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons vegetable shortening
- Combine the chocolate and the shortening in the top of a double boiler .
- Set over simmering water and stir until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Remove from the heat.
- Dip about half of each cooled cookie in the Chocolate Coating. Place on baking rack.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate has set, about 30 minutes.
- Gently remove from baking rack and store in an airtight container.