Pumpkin Seed Brittle
- 1stick unsalted butter
- 1 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 cups Pepitas
- Line a 11 x 7 inch baking sheet with a baking mat
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat
- Stir in sugar and honey. Bring to a boil.
Cook until mixture is a medium amber color and registers 280 degrees on a candy thermometer.
- Stir in the pepitas and continue cooking until the temperature reaches 300 degrees.
- Pour onto cookie sheet. Let cool. When completely cool break into pieces and store in an airtight container.