White Chocolate Granola Bark
- 1 lb White Chocolate
- 1 cup Bliss Cherry Almond Granola
- Extra Almonds, Pistachios & Dried Cranberries to decorate.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper
- Melt the white chocolate over a double boiler.
Once the chocolate is melted remove from the heat. Add the granola and stir to combine.
- Spread the chocolate mixture onto the prepared pan in an even layer. Depending on how thick you like your bark you may not need to use the whole pan.
- Sprinkle the extra almonds,pistachios & cranberries over the bark.
- Refrigerate for about 40 minutes, until set.
- When the bark has set, cut into pieces and store in an airtight container in the refrigerator.